Session Start Dates For 2019 – 2020 are:
- August 26th, 2019 (Fall)
- November 4th, 2019 (Winter 1)
- January 27th, 2020 (Winter 2)
- April 13th, 2020 (Spring)
- July 6th, 2020 (Summer)
Please call or email us to register. Completing a registration form does not guarantee enrollment. 508-378-2223 or [email protected]
Below is the SCHOOL YEAR schedule for the Gymnastics, Toddler, and Tumbling Classes. We offer year round registration with no registration fee!
(Note: Payments are due 2 weeks prior to the beginning of each session. No classes are held on Thanksgiving Day or during the Christmas school break, February school break and April school break.)
For SNOW DAYS, we follow the East Bridgewater school closings.Once you have scheduled your class with us, please click here to fill out the online Gymnastics Registration Form & Waiver Form
SCHOOL YEAR SCHEDULE
This class will focus on developing the beginner skills of gymnastics to help build a foundation for the progression in gymnastics. It is also a great class to further develop their coordination skills which can complement any other sport they might be interested in! 1 hour, once a week, 10 classes ($190.00). Registration required.
- Monday at 4:30 pm
- Tuesday at 4:30 and 5:30 pm
- Wednesday at 11:30 am, 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm
- Thursday at 4:30 and 5:30 pm
- Sunday at 10:30, 11:30 am and 12:30 pm
- Monday at 5:30 pm
- Tuesday at 11:30 am, 6:30 pm
- Wednesday at 5:30 pm
- Thursday at 6:30 pm
TODDLER MOVEMENT CLASSES-Parent and Toddler
This class is a perfect opportunity to join your child as they build a foundation in gymnastics to help develop their motor skills and coordination capabilities. 45 minutes, once a week, 10 classes ($150.00). Registration required.
Ages 1-3 1/2:
- Tuesday at 9:30 am (ages 1 to 2 1/2) and 10:30 am (ages 2 1/2 to 3 1/2)
- Wednesday at 9:30 am (ages 1 to 2 1/2) and 10:30 am (ages 2 1/2 to 3 1/2)
- Saturday at 8:00, 9:00 and 10:00 am (ages 1 to 3 1/2)
- Sunday at 8:30 and 9:30 am (ages 1 to 3 1/2)
These classes will focus on the basic tumbling skills as well as more advanced skills such as round offs, back hand springs, and back tucks. Many cheerleaders take advantage of this class to learn and refine their tumbling capabilities for cheerleading. 1 hour, once a week, 10 classes, ($190.00). Registration required.
- Monday at 6:30 pm
PRIVATE GYMNASTICS CLASSES
Private and semi-private lessons with our professional instructors are available by appointment through our office. One hour or half hour classes. Priced per student.
- Individual=$55/one hour class
- Two students=$45/student/one hour class
- Three students=$35/student/one hour class
2020 SUMMER SCHEDULE
Our summer schedule runs from July 6th to August 12th for 6 weeks. Toddler classes will cost $99.00 and all other classes will cost $123.00.
Toddler/Parent Class = Sat at 9:00 or 10:00, Sun at 8:30 or 9:30, Mon at 9:30 or 10:30
Gymnastics Classes Ages 4 – 6 = Sun at 10:30, 11:30 or 12:30, Mon at 4:30, Tues at 4:30 or 5:30.
Gymnastics Classes Ages 7 & Up = Mon at 5:30, Tues at 6:30
Tumbling Class Ages 7 & Up = Mon at 6: 30